Keepin’ the Cheer Here Sweepstake Competition Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Keepin’ the Cheer Here (the “Sweepstakes”)is open to legal residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce.
3) Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements herein.
4) Sweepstakes Period
The Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. and ends on December 29, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Entries submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
5) How to Enter
Visit participating member businesses. A full list of participating businesses is available on the North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce website. www.northlaketravischamber.org. Each participating business will distribute participation sheets which will constitute the basis for receiving entries. Stickers will be given to participants in the following manner:
a) One sticker for visiting the establishment
b) One additional sticker for posting on social media and tagging the business
c) An additional sticker if a purchase is made. No purchase is necessary to participate.
Participants will affix the stickers to the area on the participation sheet designated for each participating business. A maximum of three stickers can be affixed for each business. Participants may visit as many businesses as they wish and collect up to three stickers for each business. Once the participant is satisfied with the number of stickers collected, they will bring the sheet to the office of the North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce at 20624 FM 1431, Ste 8, Lago Vista, TX and receive individual entries for each of the stickers on the page. Chamber Office is Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Office will be closed on Dec 23 and Dec 26 for Christmas. After filling in their contact information the entries will be deposited in a tumbler for five random drawings at a later date.
6) Voting for the best-decorated tree
While at the CoC office, participants will be asked to vote on the best-decorated holiday tree on display at the participating businesses. Each ballot will be deposited in a container corresponding to each participating business.
Six prizes consisting of Chamber Bucks will be awarded as follows:
Five (5) prizes in the amount of Chamber Bucks equal to $50 and
One (1) Grand prize in the amount of Chamber Bucks equal to $250
Chamber Bucks are certificates which can be used to acquire services or goods at participating businesses only. They will be provided in $10 and $20 denominations to cover the total purchase amount, including tax, and no change will be tendered.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner selection and notification:
Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing on Janauary 3, 2023 at the North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce office located at 20624 FM 1431, Ste 8 in Lago Vista, Texas, 78645 under the supervision of the North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be notified via contact information they provided on their entry ticket. The North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winners of the prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9) Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that the North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10) Terms: The North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Terms & Conditions.
11) Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce and its officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
12) Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: North Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce, 20624 FM 1431, Ste 8, Lago Vista, TX, 78645 Requests must be received no later than January 4, 2023.
13) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.